Confidence Building Art Project: Courage Cans
This is a fun project to remind your daughter how courageous she is!
You will need:
– A can of vegetables, fruit, or soup
– Clear Tape
– Paint, Markers or Paint Markers
- Carefully remove the label off the can
- The backside of the label should be white, tape the label back onto the can but with the white side out…this is where you will be painting your NEW label.
- Grab your paint or markers and color the entire white background.
- Write on top of your new background…“‘Your Name’ has courage”, write it BIG across the front of your can.
- On the back of your can, list out 5 past experiences where you have been brave. For example, did you try out for the Nutcracker? Have surgery? Start a new school? Think back and write a list of the brave things you have done.
- Leave space to add in new brave things you will do, keep updating your can.